C4 Forums | Control4

Learning Resources

I'm new to Composer (at least I will be once my dealer decides to sell me a license).

Where can I find some good resources to help me get started on learning how to program and use the software?  Are there any video tutorials available online?

If your dealer decides to sell you a PRO license - C4 will likely shut them down.

That said if you're talking about your usual HE version - on here and C4DIY.com are probably the best sources of info. No idea if there's a lot available in training videos though. There is a manual included in the program.

If your dealer decides to sell you a PRO license - C4 will likely shut them down.

That said if you're talking about your usual HE version - on here and C4DIY.com are probably the best sources of info. No idea if there's a lot available in training videos though. There is a manual included in the program.

HE version. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Btw c4diy seems to be expired (I think the owner is here )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived