C4 Forums | Control4

change Internet provider

mangel9

good morning my project had working with a supplier and now change this house and internet provider also wanted to know how to restart my project with the same elements and software I had before without contacting dealer

thank in advance all comments'm very new at this

regards

maac

Yes sir I change my router because I change ISP and I'll connect all the elements as they were but I know I must do to use the license of the composer ME and whether to connect the HC250 work equal to or should do some other change

thanks

As long as your old provider's modem/router isn't the system router - and the new one won't be - which they shouldn't - you'd likely have to do nothing beyond resetting the system's router (even that is only to speed things up). Only issue foreseeable there is if your system router is on a 'default' ip range, potentially causing a conflict with the new provider router.

If it IS running or going to run the system, you may have issues with IP address ranges and the mentioned reservations.

I am grateful for the attention to my question and I apologize for my English translated by google I do not speak English

I'll make the connections of all equipment as he had in the previous house, and makes the connection to the new router's new internet provider and they'll have reported

regards

good afternoon, connect the HC250 the router's new ISP that I have and it works the last set I had, this I can see from the SmarTV also the remote control that use the HC250 works well, probe the music by TuneInand it works without problem

as change of cable TV provider, DirecTV was configured before, now the question is I can set myself the other television provider or seek help from the dealer, I want to learn it myself

Thanks to his valuable guidance

I apologize if this is not the right forum, but also have sonos connect and Sonos amp and sonos bridge, as I do to add to my team control4 there any websites consultation or guidance I can provide, again thank you very much for so valuable assistance

I have them running outside and I would like to integrate Control4 also.

and think he just wanted to listen to music by streaming, I tell them that the first thing you bought was a bridge Control4 wireless music and I have multiple computers, but from what I see I have plenty alguynos or do the same.

thanks again for attention

as I found you and I see they have a lot of experience, I would like to share at some point an image of all the teams that I have and how they are distributed by floor in the house, that I please guide me or give me some types of how to handle integrate everything in the not too distant future I would like to integrate equipment to check the bulbs every room lights or better each floor in the house

Best regards and thank you very much for all your valuable orientation

Archived