C4 Forums | Control4

Card Access Mini-Remotes (Embernet) NIB

bbassinger

Wow, what a beating.  I forgot how finicky these embernet upgrades were.  Only took 4 hours for two remotes.  I'm glad we don't have to do any 1.8.2 upgrades any longer. (Knocks on wood.) 

I will definitely sell one, I may sell both or I may keep one as a spare.  Let me know what you want.

These are now technically not New in Box, as they have been hooked up and upgraded.  I did verify all the buttons are working on them and they identified and have been reset waiting for a new home.

Wow, what a beating.  I forgot how finicky these embernet upgrades were.  Only took 4 hours for two remotes.  I'm glad we don't have to do any 1.8.2 upgrades any longer. (Knocks on wood.) 

I will definitely sell one, I may sell both or I may keep one as a spare.  Let me know what you want.

These are now technically not New in Box, as they have been hooked up and upgraded.  I did verify all the buttons are working on them and they identified and have been reset waiting for a new home.

1.8.2 would also be a problem with mini-remotes, as you can only put them into a 2.x system on pro :ph34r:

Archived