Apple tv

Roku

Cable box

Nest thermo

Panasonic cameras

Guardian protection alarm system.

Lights

Yale lock

I am having trouble with a few items I'd like to automate in C4.

Identify who is entering my home via my Yale lock. I have the coding in but I'm missing something because I get 12 text messages every time any user pin is entered on the Yale key pad.

Voice greeting by name (again based on the Yale). I'd like a voice announcement greeting the user by name and saying good morning if it's between 5am-1130am, good afternoon 1130am-6pm and good evening 601pm-4am.

How does this work? Would it just go through the a music zone?

Voice over when the alarm is triggered. When the a door is left open (alarm tie) and when there is water on the sensor in the basement.

I have an Mac 2T wireless drive I'd like to use as a dvr for my cameras. How can I do that?Can I control 3rd party streaming apps on my system such as ITunes, Pandora and Tidal?

I would like to see my apple calendar on my bedroom TV as part of my "wake up".  Is this possible? 

Also is it true that control4 does not support audio on the connected cameras? I have Panasonic ip cams on my system. while the cam has 2 way audio capability my dealer told me that C4 does not support it.

likely need to nest the commands under the if statements. sounds like it is executing everything.  should look like this

If this

then this happens

Chowmain has a great Advanced announcements agent that will work great for this. this would play through what ever speakers you choose.

I have an Mac 2T wireless drive I'd like to use as a dvr for my cameras. How can I do that?  Blue iris NVR for your computer would accomplish this

Can I control 3rd party streaming apps on my system such as ITunes, Pandora and Tidal?  Sonos is the answer for this

I would like to see my apple calendar on my bedroom TV as part of my "wake up".  Is this possible?  Might be able to have the advanced announcement driver read the calendar.

Also is it true that control4 does not support audio on the connected cameras? I have Panasonic ip cams on my system. while the cam has 2 way audio capability my dealer told me that C4 does not support it.   

correct no audio

Archived