C4 Forums | Control4

Optoma HD66 projector serial or IR driver

vstar

Hi, would anyone happen to either have a serial (preferably) or IR driver for a Optoma HD66 projector or know a compatible model that the driver would work for basic functionality (on/off is really the only function I need) please? I tried 2 different Optoma serial drivers and 2 different IR and neither appear compatible with on/off codes surprisingly.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

• 9 months later...

vstar,

I recently created a serial driver for the Optoma EH500, I am away from my computer right now but I will send it to you when I am back. I can also help you create a driver if you need

Edit: Just realized this was from 2015

16 hours ago, Matthew A. Gilmour said:

vstar,

I recently created a serial driver for the Optoma EH500, I am away from my computer right now but I will send it to you when I am back. I can also help you create a driver if you need

Hi, thanks for the offer, I appreciate it, but that projector ended up developing several stuck pixels (as you noticed the original post was from almost a year ago) so i replaced it with a BenQ w1070. Alan Chow had developed a serial driver which he posted in another thread which works great. 

thanks anyways

• 9 months later...
On 2016-7-30 at 11:57 PM, Matthew A. Gilmour said:

vstar,

Hi Matthew

Could you send me the  rs232 EH500 driver?

my email pedrogomesantunes@gmail.com

Thanks

• 9 months later...
On 30/07/2016 at 11:57 PM, XGXA said:

vstar,

Do you still have the driver available? I’m looking to use just the “power” functionality of the driver for optoma uhd projectors which is  ~XX105

thanks 

Archived