C4 Forums | Control4

Where is Composer HE?

Elvis

I finally got my starter system installed. Now I'm all ready to screw it up (I'm only half-kidding, I'm sure I will) with Composer HE, but where do I get it? I don't see it on the owner's site for download.

Thanks.

Okay, I thought this was a download. Is a physical product required? Frustrating enough to have to wait a month for the install, now I've killed a day thinking I was going to get going with Composer HE, only to be told "maybe next week."

Frustrated in K-town. Maybe a beer will help. It is Friday.

Well that's what I expected. This whole "order it from the warehouse" deal sounds like a problem with MagnoliaAV -- everyone is too dang busy. Good for them. Frustrating for me. I should be programming instead of writing another post. :(

order it ???? it gets done via dealer login all he has to do is download it and apply it to your act .... with the purchase of the  lic of course 

See the post above yours :rolleyes:

Like I said - I know some that operate that way - though I'd have to say it seems silly to go this route.

• 1 month later...

Am I reading this right? If I sign up for 4 sight for 1 year for $99 I get a permanent copy of Composer HE as well?

Not necessarily. There is a bundle of 4sight with he. But you can buy 4sight without he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived