C4 Forums | Control4

FS: Wirepath 9 Channel DVR

ILoveC4

I've got a 9 Channel, 300-Series, Wirepath DVR for sale. It was used in my home system for about 9 months, and I upgraded to a 16 channel DVR (same unit, just more channels). I was going to use this at another property and so I've hung on to it for a few months, but that project is still stalled so I figured I'll just sell this. It will ship in the original box with all the original packaging and accessories.

It has been rack mounted in a dust and climate controlled environment, and is in absolutely like new condition.

Retail on this unit was $1,699, and cost was about $800. I'll sell it for $500 OBO. I'd like to sell it quickly, as I'm clearing out some space and this takes up considerable shelf space. Please send me a PM with an offers or questions.

It's a fairly big box, so international shipping may be expensive, but I'm willing to ship anywhere if you'll cover the shipping cost. Full warranty is still in place as well, FYI. Great C4 driver that will convert any analog cam, to an IP feed that C4 can see. It's a great unit. Buy it.

Here's a link to the product on the Snap website: http://www.snapav.com/p-942-wps-300-dvr-9ch.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

Archived