C4 Forums | Control4

CoverMe: A simple tool for Media Management

cylon147

We all know that cladding the Media with Cover Arts is a very time consuming task. What if there is a way to get a solution to this problem. DTI Automation Pvt. Ltd. is pleased to introduce CoverMe a Control4 driver to fetch High resolution Cover Art with all the movie details like Synopsis, Cast/Crew, Ratings, Director, Genre for your Movie Database within a few Clicks.

Features :

It fetches from the internet and injects into the Control4 Interface below given attributes of the information:

> Injects High Resolution Cover Art.

> Injects Actor Information.

> injects Director Information.

> Injects Genre.

> Injects Rating.

> Injects Synopsis.

> Injects Official Release Date of the Movie.

Primary features to be considered as an optimal solution for existing limitations:

·         Synchronizes automatically and adds movies into Control4 database, so no more Control4 native media scan every time you add/remove/rename movie/s.

·         No necessity of any Intermediate device for the synchronization, eg. PC, Mac, Laptop.

·         Automatically renames the movies with the Official Release Title and Release Year of that movie (Example: If the movie is named as “silence.of.the.lambs.1080p.BrRip.xyz.ABC.iso”, then this driver automatically renames the file with Official Movie Title & Release Year “The Silence of the Lambs (1991)” in all of the Control4 Interface).

Enable a scheduled scan for custom daily/weekly/monthly updates.

FAQ :

Question 1: Will I need a Media Player or the Control4 is enough to play the movies?

Answer: You will obviously need a Media Player, duh! Basically you have to have a media player that is compatible to play movies from Control4 Interface, namely Dune, Mede8er, Popcorn, and many more.

Question 2: What if there is just no Cover Art for some specific movie?

Answer: Please check the movie title and its release year, then rename that specific with new details (Title & Year) that you've fetched. Re-scan. Perhaps, this kind of situation is more likely to happen only twice or thrice in a thousand movies.

Question 3: What if I have personal videos in my storage. In this case how does this Cover Art feature work?

Answer: We've set up an inbuilt function, wherein the cases like yours, it will automatically place the default Cover Art for personal videos.

Diver is Available through HouseLogix with special Dealer Showroom Discount.

CoverMe at Houselogix

post-127485-0-34048100-1445687748_thumb.

post-127485-0-07215200-1445687759_thumb.

post-127485-0-77592600-1445687759_thumb.

The feature of Music is streaming but still i will Consider this in my next to do list.

CoverMe help user who has large collection of Movies and user with DVD and bluray rips.

I get that is is important for heavy movie users. Had that discussion elsewhere on here. I was late to the movie server party and at this point UV and VUDU or Kalidescape when I'm feeling speedy is my preferred solution there.

As a child of the 80s wwith an eextensive ripped CD collection. Oh yes bought a 40gb gen 2 iPod. I have the same problem with music.

Streaming. Like movies Works to a point. No Prince. Discovered Pet Shop boys album 4. Behavior is not on streaming for no great reason. So back to local media.

Archived