C4 Forums | Control4

Honeywell Vista users

ironleg2112

anyway of having an action tied to a specific user code that would arm/disarm a honeywell vista 20p.

Example would be when my son comes home from school and disarms the system with his code it would send me a notification. but if my wife disarms with her code, nothing happens.

I don't see anyway for c4 to do this.

• 2 weeks later...

So do I understand correctly the new security features on 2.8 will only work once C4 releases the driver for your panel? Otherwise you would have to use the Houselogix driver. We have a Vista 128bpt . Appreciate any info. Are we talking weeks, months or years?:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, am350z said:

Anyone have updates?  Hasn't the driver been in beta for a while now?

1 hour ago, am350z said:

Anyone have updates?  Hasn't the driver been in beta for a while now?

Talking with Control4 this week - it still has bugs and is not ready for release

36 minutes ago, am350z said:

Thx, hope they do get it done.  Best to get it right the first time though!

i know, being late is a double edge sword - but hopefully it will be worth the wait.  I expect to get another update from Control4 towards the end of next week

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, therockhr said:

Is this driver being developed by C4 or a 3rd party like houselogix?

Control4 and I actually got an update this morning.

Driver went to final QA last week and 2 more bugs were found

Quick question for anyone that is familiar with the new driver coming out soon by C4.  Given the status of the Vista driver and your experience with it so far, if you were building a new house and selecting a security panel to install in the next month, which would you go with, Vista or DCS?  Thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, C4 User said:

Quick question for anyone that is familiar with the new driver coming out soon by C4.  Given the status of the Vista driver and your experience with it so far, if you were building a new house and selecting a security panel to install in the next month, which would you go with, Vista or DCS?  Thank you very much.

no one outside of control4 has seen the new driver for Vista.

msgreenf, I was hoping you may be able to offer some input?  If not, hopefully the driver will be released soon enough to make a comparison.  Thank you very much!

I don't work for Control4. I haven't seen it.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived