C4 Forums | Control4

Sharebridge Driver not working....

aluciw

I updated and added the sharebridge driver when 2.8 was released. has been working flawlessly until today. Here's what I have, HC800 HC300 and HC250. i have the audio out of the HC300 going to my rec room amplifier and the HC250 going to my garage amplifier. i have 3 share bridge drivers in my project, one for the garage, one for the rec room and one for my bar (zone2 out of the rec room amplifier). when i airplay to any one of them, it turns on the amplifier and selects the right source as normal, but nothing plays. i can see in composer is sais that it's "streaming" but the data light does not come on on the HC300. Same thing happens when i try in the garage, the data light on the HC250 does not come on. i tried switching from the HC300 to the HC800 audio outs in the rec room, same issue. i know the audio server is working because i can stream tunein no problem and the data light comes on with all the HC250, HC300 and HC800. i have an apple tv in my system so i airplayed to that from the same iphone and it works no problem. i tried a differerent ipad and iphone, all do not work. i have tried rebooting the controllers, deleting and re-adding the drivers but still not working. any idea's?

• 1 year later...

Sorry.  Using a EA5 and HC800.  Arakis router and switch and APs.  I can use Airplay through a AV receiver or AppleTV.  Its when I play through sharebridge is when i have an issue. Nothing plays. Rebooted the AV receiver and dealer added/readded the driver to no avail.  Other digital music plays fine (TuneIn etc)

Archived