diamonddesign

diamond design Control4 Showroom Vids

Lou sorry I'm on a yacht in the middle of nowhere but Cody reached me.  I'll touch base this evening.  Likely you have a hard drive or 2 down. If its just 1 you can rebuild it with a new hard drive. Its fairly automatic but I'll touch base when I get off the boat.  Its been crazy lately.

Lou sorry I'm on a yacht in the middle of nowhere but Cody reached me.  I'll touch base this evening.  Likely you have a hard drive or 2 down. If its just 1 you can rebuild it with a new hard drive. Its fairly automatic but I'll touch base when I get off the boat.  Its been crazy lately.

Customer service at its finest...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Dan.  The boat I was on was a customer service call.  On the May 10 this piece was 5 years old on a 1 year warranty so still helping for free on a 5 year old piece is kinda customer service in itself.  Call a lot of places on a 5 year old piece of electronics and they laugh at you :) 

I'm sure you were on a boat...I was just startled to hear him talk about a month that had gone by without response...maybe it was a massive repair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamond Design,

Thanks so much for helping me get my NAS sorted out.  Even though it turned out to be a Win10 issue and not your products, you took the time to run it down a very unique problem.  Sincerely appreciate it!

On 5/30/2017 at 4:50 PM, Budman8889 said:

Diamond Design,

Thanks so much for helping me get my NAS sorted out.  Even though it turned out to be a Win10 issue and not your products, you took the time to run it down a very unique problem.  Sincerely appreciate it!

You're welcome, glad we could help!