C4 Forums | Control4

Adding additional sensors to Locks & Sensors Screen

jayace

Relative newb to HE so bear with me. Right now I can only see the status of my garage door and door from house to garage on my TS and app's but I want to add the rest of my security system sensors to this list. How do I go about doing this in HE? I need to get those other sensors into the room tree but how??? I seem to remember double clicking or dragging and dropping with Composer Pro years ago but its been a while since those days. 

Rob is correct, IF they are already connected (Cy's point) but not visible in the room then you can access them by clicking the room name at the top left and choosing All rooms.

Alternatively (again, only if they have already been connected in Pro), you can show more sensors in the room itself (on all Touchscreens and other navigators) by making them visible in HE. This is done in Monitoring. Choose the room you want to make them visible in (I.e. The default room of your touchscreen) and go to the second tab in the right hand part of the screen (I can't recall the name, but think it is "Navigators" or something like that). Then choose "sensors" (may be "Locks and sensors") and click on "modify". From there you can make any sensors (that have been connected using Pro) visible or invisible in that particular room. This is the double clicking bit that you recall...

Archived