C4 Forums | Control4

Put Detective Suite in Home Edition; connection view

jfh

HE is for customers to do their own programming, yet there is no way to print/export/search code.   It would be a substantial improvement if the Detective Suite function was moved into HE.

I would also like to see Network and bindings info visible in HE, even if they were read only.   Even if we can't have the ability to change anything in our own project, it would be quite useful to see/understand everything that's in it.

On 12/26/2015 at 7:32 AM, jfh said:

HE is for customers to do their own programming, yet there is no way to print/export/search code.   It would be a substantial improvement if the Detective Suite function was moved into HE.

I would also like to see Network and bindings info visible in HE, even if they were read only.   Even if we can't have the ability to change anything in our own project, it would be quite useful to see/understand everything that's in it.

That would be a great addition to HE. As I've made changes over the years, I forget what some of them were for and how they worked. Having to ask my dealer to run a report is a time waster for both of us

Archived