C4 Forums | Control4

SiriusXM and Sonos

GSC4Home

I'm new to the forum, but have been programming in Composer HE 2.7.1 for a year or so.  I've created all sorts of scenes and done quite a bit of programming in that respect.  I just installed a Sonos Connect and have Sirius and Pandora as services.  I can use either manually from phone or ipad.  I want to be able to program a button, either on a key pad or the remote to turn on Sonos, choose Sirius, and a specific channel.  I have no problem getting Pandora to work, because when I choose Pandora on the right, I can also choose "Device Specific Command", choose a station, and choose a room.

I cannot figure out how to do the same with Sirius.  It does not have the same Device Specific Command.  In fact, when I choose SiriusXM the Actions box is empty and it says there are no commands for the selected item.

odd that the Sirius channels do not populate, however you can add them to sonos favorites and use the favorites sonos driver to recall any station from the single driver. This also applies to playlists if you use the playlist driver.

I added two stations to the Sonos Favorites.  I can access them manually of course.  But I cannot see a variable, or anything under actions for sonos that looks like favorites.  I added a playlist, under media, but it will only let me add media on stored on my server.  Could this be a driver issue?

Archived