C4 Forums | Control4

OS 2.9 Wishlist

control4user007

2 hours ago, RyanE said:

Afraid I like my job a bit too much to do that.

Besides, the features *I* like best in new releases are always updates and new functionality in DriverWorks, which, unless you're a driver developer, isn't nearly as exciting.

:)

RyanE

Well - not right away, but better, more advanced drivers is at least as existing in the 'long' run ^_^

This is really a driver suggestion rather than a OS suggestion but hopefully C4 sees it anyway... It would be nice if the Dune driver could be updated so that Solo 4K users can specify in the driver whether they want movies played via C4 to play the ISO file (Blu Ray menus et al) or the Blu Ray lite version. 

I have always been irritated that I cannot get full Blu Ray menus. Now that I have them, I don't really want the, most of the time. In my ideal world, if I choose a movie from C4 I want it to play directly (I.e. Follow the Blu Ray lite route). On the odd occasion when I want the full Blu Ray and menus I would access the movie via the Dune rather than from C4s MyMovies. The problem is that currently whatever you setup on the Dune (Lite or full Blu Ray) applies natively to the Dune and to access via C4. Differentiation would be nice to have :-)

- native Apple Music integration (like Spotify/Deezer/etc.)

- Control4 web-based App 

- Windows Control4 App more customizable for other user interfaces(it's not opening in full screen, but would anyway prefer a web based app)

2 hours ago, Dymo1 said:

- native Apple Music integration (like Spotify/Deezer/etc.)

- Control4 web-based App 

- Windows Control4 App more customizable for other user interfaces(it's not opening in full screen, but would anyway prefer a web based app)

-Don't bet on it.

-? There is one?

-It can open full screen aready.

End Point options that allows users to listen to either a TV speakers or easily select a Surround System to listen to.  Instead of having to create "dummy" rooms, or use other work around methods.  As not everyone that has a Surround Sound System in a room use that system to listen to average TV viewing.

On 6/23/2016 at 10:25 PM, South Africa C4 user said:

One can do this already but it is complex and requires some finniky programming!

How can I do that? Where can I find the documentation?

Thanks

2 things I would love to see

tidal or deezer subscription included with a 4sight license. If kept at $99/year and maybe dealer cost goes up like $6-8 I think it would make up for itself in the first 3 months for all the "standalone" systems that people don't wanna pay the fee cus they'll never use it. Selling 100% 4sight vs 70ish% would be awesome. 

"Copy" button to composer for navigators!  Setup 1 room's listen/watch/cameras, etc then click copy to and be able to select what rooms to apply same settings too. PLEASE

On 7/7/2016 at 10:00 AM, fprefect said:

in addition to the stuff already listed:

- Widgets on TS screensavers - current weather / news feed / calendar

- deliver the promised hayward omnilogic integration

Add to this and other suggestions:

Widget for iOS app - Allow app to configure widgets for pull-down menu in iOS - eg. Now Playing, Configurable buttons/functions... 

On July 2, 2016 at 10:34 PM, sbilge said:

How can I do that? Where can I find the documentation?

Thanks

Apologies - I have been out of town for a couple of weeks.  I have not done it myself but have seen it alluded to by others on the forum. The following link takes you to a thread where Cy proposed a solution that could be used for this sort of thing (albeit not on T3s if I remember correctly):

18 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Apologies - I have been out of town for a couple of weeks.  I have not done it myself but have seen it alluded to by others on the forum. The following link takes you to a thread where Cy proposed a solution that could be used for this sort of thing (albeit not on T3s if I remember correctly):

Pop=ups still exist on T3's - but there are no 'hard' buttons to press to unlock.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived