C4 Forums | Control4

New Remotes?

thepawnshop

I met a sales rep a couple of months ago that showed the replacement for the "candy bar" style remote but I have yet to see any info about a release date. I also so a nice 7" portable touch screen. Any idea when either of these items will hit the market?

C4 has announced that a 7" WiFi will be forthcoming. The following is from the press release at the C4 website.

The Control4 7-inch POE Wall Mount Touch Screen is priced at $1,195 retail for the US Market and is expected to ship in July 2008. A Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) version will be available later this year, priced at $1,195 retail for the US Market. For a complete listing of 7-inch In-Wall Touch Screen product specifications, visit www.control4.com.

• 1 month later...

Ryan, will the new 7" portable have a wall dock. I would like to use the "portable" as an in-wall until 80% of the time, but would like the option of being able to remove it and take it with me when I want control closer (like dinner parties). It would be nice to have an in-wall dock that would keep the unit charged.

Any such wall mount available for the portable???

Ryan, will the new 7" portable have a wall dock. I would like to use the "portable" as an in-wall until 80% of the time, but would like the option of being able to remove it and take it with me when I want control closer (like dinner parties). It would be nice to have an in-wall dock that would keep the unit charged.

Any such wall mount available for the portable???

Ryan would know better, but all I have seen/heard about is the table top.

Archived