C4 Forums | Control4

Keypad program

defry soekarno

Question

Dear all,

I want to know how to make a program on keypad for the lamp...

If there is a group lamp and it connected to adaptive phase dimmer.when i press and hold either on or off button then the lamp will be dim...

My question,how do i make a program like this on the keypad...cause at this time i just know how to turn on or turn off and set the percent of the ligth on the keypad..

Thanks

4 answers to this question

The best way is to ask your dealer to bind the buttons of the keypad to the dimmer, this way the keypad will react the same as the dimmer.

You can have either two buttons bound - ie: on and off.

or you can have one button bound to the toggle, which simply means if the light is on, it will turn off, if off it will turn on - also button hold ramps up/down.

On 9/3/2016 at 2:18 AM, defry soekarno said:

Dear all,

I want to know how to make a program on keypad for the lamp...

If there is a group lamp and it connected to adaptive phase dimmer.when i press and hold either on or off button then the lamp will be dim...

My question,how do i make a program like this on the keypad...cause at this time i just know how to turn on or turn off and set the percent of the ligth on the keypad..

Thanks

On 9/3/2016 at 3:22 AM, brucecampbell said:

The best way is to ask your dealer to bind the buttons of the keypad to the dimmer, this way the keypad will react the same as the dimmer.

You can have either two buttons bound - ie: on and off.

or you can have one button bound to the toggle, which simply means if the light is on, it will turn off, if off it will turn on - also button hold ramps up/down.

How do I call the dealer... Can you tell the way..

Archived