C4 Forums | Control4

Hayward Prologic Pool Integration

Kidsat

Question

There does not seem to be much information on pool integration. My pool installer suggests the Hayward Prologic system to control pool lights, temperature, etc. Does anyone know if this will integrate with Control 4?

Thank you

4 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Kidsat said:

There does not seem to be much information on pool integration. My pool installer suggests the Hayward Prologic system to control pool lights, temperature, etc. Does anyone know if this will integrate with Control 4?

Thank you

I believe it can be done. Personally I use the Pentair system which integrates fairly well. Very well in fact bar one or two minor bugs...

I replaced my 'dumb' pool controller with the Hayward Omnilogic last spring primarily because of all the fanfair from Hayward and Control4 that it was the first certified C4 pool controller, however that apparently never came to fruition and the driver that does exist for the Hayward does not work.  It seems to connect at first, but quickly loses it's connection and shows erroneous info and will no longer control the pool...  The existing driver isn't certified.  

Good luck...

https://www.hayward-pool.com/shop/en/pools/certified-pool-controller-hayward-omnilogic-featuring-control4-SDDP-home-automation-systems

The hayward omnilogic app is great though, and is probably a good enough reason to go with the omnilogic.  I wish C4 would have come through on the integration.  Would have been much better for the WAF.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.