C4 Forums | Control4

dd Smart Media Server - 12tb with C4 Integration

piratemonkey

PERFECT CONDITION

Store movies, music, photos, videos, etc

CONTROL4 INTEGRATION FOR FULL MEDIA CONTROL:

"The dd Smart Server is one of the most advanced media servers on planet Earth and is the centerpiece in any home theater or home automation installation. Although it will work perfectly in a non-Control4 installation with the included IR remote control, the best experience may be had by ditching the IR remote and combining the server’s horsepower with a Control4 home automation installation. One of the primary reasons is that each and every dd Smart Server comes with an Extra Vegetables MyMovies driver to enable complete media integration with Control4."

MY MOVIES INTEGRATED MOVIE AUTOMATION:

Place disc in the drive and movie is copied onto server, cataloged with covert and ready to play

SPECS INCLUDE:

Intel Core-i5 2400S Special Edition Media Server Version Processor (the “S”)

8GB RAM

Five Cooling Fans with Additional Thermal Controller with overheat alarms

LSI/3Ware Hardware RAID Card

Six 2TB SATA Western Digital RAID Hard Drives with Anti-Vibration Technology, not desktop drives. Note that due to the nature of the RAID 5 technology, the actual storage space is approximately 9.1TB.

Media Adapter for movie and large file transfer support in both front and rear of enclosure

Analog and Digital Audio and Video (HDMI, DVI, Display Port, Optical Audio, Analog Audio)

Dual Gigabit LAN with Link Aggregation Capability (IEEE 802.3ad)

PerfectDisk for Windows Home Server 2011 Installed and Licensed (due to complex hard disk cluster system we have implemented)

Extra Vegetables MyMovies Driver

Rack Mount Hardware (Optional)

Programs Disc and System Restore Disc

LINK TO DETAILS AND PHOTOS BELOW:

Let me know if you have any interest or questions
John

Archived