C4 Forums | Control4

FS - SnapAV B-300 HDMI Matrix 4x4

SY3

SOLD

Excellent condition with box and accessories. Not the original power supply but it works fine. Firmware updated to latest version by tech support.

Need to sell within the next few days.

Shipping to lower US states only.

$240 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, would 'accessories' by chance include any of the optional cat receivers?

Also, would any 'Episode' IR receiver and/or flashers be included?

Is the remote control included too?

Sorry for so many questions!  I'm trying to work out whether to get the old B-210 from eBay, or something newer.

I have a wirestorm MX0402-PRO that i picked up from ebay, but don't have any of the cat receivers.

cheers

Sorry, just sold.  It did not come with any receivers.  You can use different brands if you use the HDMI outputs.  I was using Atlona SI40 for all the outputs.  Some over CAT5 and some over CAT6.

I'm in Australia so you probably wouldn't ship to me anyway without using mail forwarder. 

The atlona si40 did that correctly support hdcp? I wonder if I could use that with my wyrestorm mx0402pro?  It has hdmi and dual cat output.  I was concerned not using wyrestorm receivers would result in hdcp issues. 

Had some HDCP errors early on but none lately.  I think it was on the Apple TV 3.  Where I can, I forced my sources to 720P since I have some older displays.    

Archived