C4 Forums | Control4

FS: Oppo BDP-103 BluRay Player

christophers

selling my oppo bluray unit, as i purchased it brand new, racked it, never used it, and then unracked it. it was purchased about one year ago. it's been packed safely back on the original box with all materials, wrap, etc for awhile now, i just finally had enough time at home to post it :)

$400 plus shipping. i ship fedex and have a very large discount, ill send speed of your choice for actual cost of shipping (example: ground from austin TX to SF is around $15 IIRC)

i'm not 100% sure on that, as i never really used it. 

^^ seems to be somewhat related. i do know that you can use netflix and vudu on it, launched directly via the c4 driver, as i had that set up, but also only used it once for netflix

7 hours ago, ILoveC4 said:

It looks like this supports SMB/CIFS access to play back stored media files. Can this also double as a C4 supported media player?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no the current driver cannot do that.

This driver uses four proxies named, Oppo Gateway, Blu-ray, Netflix & Vudu. The Oppo Gateway is required to take advantage of the input selection, volume and mute functions available in the Oppo Blu-ray player. The Blu-ray, Netflix and Vudu proxies enable direct selection of the Blu-ray Home menu or Netflix and Vudu streaming services.

Archived