C4 Forums | Control4

Sonos volume changes by 2

ryanm

Is there a away to change the Sonos volume change increment from 2 to 1. I have my master bedroom audio/tv/video through Sonos 5.1, and my master bath and most other audio/sources/through in ceiling. If I raise whole house audio by one everything increases by 1, except the bedroom sonos by two. When I was on the deck, my two year came out screaming because she was in the bedroom and I just raised the deck by, not realizing I completely blasted the bedroom by raising it 20. I've checked the Sonos app on my phone and my TV's setting. Is there anything I can do in composer to code a solution.

also what is the 5.1 in the bedroom. is that all sonos components or and AVR?

if its ran by an avr you could turn off the fix volume in sonos and lower the volume for the bedroom, just be sure to increase the volume from the sonos app again ever

other than that you could program if volume changes to pulse volume down in that room 1, might get a little crazy may have to add a delay but play around with it

On 8/5/2016 at 5:05 PM, Matt Lowe said:

also what is the 5.1 in the bedroom. is that all sonos components or and AVR?

if its ran by an avr you could turn off the fix volume in sonos and lower the volume for the bedroom, just be sure to increase the volume from the sonos app again ever

other than that you could program if volume changes to pulse volume down in that room 1, might get a little crazy may have to add a delay but play around with it

Yes, bedroom is all sonos with an ea-1.

I havent read the manual for composerhe much , but the audio stuff has been the trickiest for me to blindly tinker with so far

Archived