ejn1

DSC NEO Integration

14 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Yes, it can be programmed to arm the DSC alarm system at a given time. Programming is done in Composer (HE or Pro) once the driver is installed and set up. Installation and setup is done in Composer Pro (dealer software).

Many Thanks, this is reassuring. Do you know whether this would work on an older controller like:C4-hc250-bl Home Automation System Controller. And do I really need a dealer or is composer pro available to end users as well so that I could install it myself? 

2 minutes ago, nimsoc said:

Many Thanks, this is reassuring. Do you know whether this would work on an older controller like:C4-hc250-bl Home Automation System Controller. And do I really need a dealer or is composer pro available to end users as well so that I could install it myself? 

Unfortunately you cannot set up the controller yourself but you can program what you desire after initial setup using the end user version of the software Composer Home Edition.  The pro software is only available for dealers.

If you plan on sourcing an older used controller, try to find an HC250-BL-1 or HC-800-BL-1.  The model you mentioned (BL) does not have a "site licence" so you will not have access to a C4 mobile app, or PC/MAC app without it.  Look for the BL-1.

I offer remote mote programming/integration services if you decide that you need assistance with the next step.

4 hours ago, dcovach said:

Unfortunately you cannot set up the controller yourself but you can program what you desire after initial setup using the end user version of the software Composer Home Edition.  The pro software is only available for dealers.

If you plan on sourcing an older used controller, try to find an HC250-BL-1 or HC-800-BL-1.  The model you mentioned (BL) does not have a "site licence" so you will not have access to a C4 mobile app, or PC/MAC app without it.  Look for the BL-1.

I offer remote mote programming/integration services if you decide that you need assistance with the next step.

☝️ This! And from what I hear, Dan will do a good job helping you. Good luck @nimsoc

On 2/22/2019 at 7:51 PM, South Africa C4 user said:

☝️ This! And from what I hear, Dan will do a good job helping you. Good luck @nimsoc

Many thanks guys! I hope this will solve my annoying power series neo issue.

Dear Dan, I wrote you a pm. Would you mind letting me know briefly what the next step would be?

Cheers,

cc

Hi All,  My setup sends a warning chirp to the alarm keypads whenever my internet goes down.   I seem to recall a setting in either the TL280 or overall Neo Panel setup where you can disable this but can't locate it easily.   Appreciate if anyone knows the alarm panel subsection to disable this if they can share.   I only have the TL280 for C4 integration and have a cellular alarm connection so its not critical for me to hear the chirping (versus someone that has alarm solely connected via internet monitoring).  Every time i upgrade my switch or internet goes down it can wake up folks if sleeping etc so want to disable it.

Thanks!