C4 Forums | Control4

Las Vegas C4 Company ready for Exit Options

randalmills

• 7 months later...

Hey Randal,

We met back in 2012. I just moved from the Midwest where I had an integration company to Las Vegas. I was out of the industry then but I am right back in it now building a low voltage division for a large contractor. I just wanted to congratulate you on your retirement and if you need any help with anything let me know. You spent a few minutes of your time to meet with me when nobody else would return a call. Appreciate it! I am a dealer with Control4 again and a Hospitality Integrator as well. Let me know if I can help. Tim

• 1 year later...
On 6/25/2017 at 7:34 AM, tijaka2012 said:

Hey Randal,

We met back in 2012. I just moved from the Midwest where I had an integration company to Las Vegas. I was out of the industry then but I am right back in it now building a low voltage division for a large contractor. I just wanted to congratulate you on your retirement and if you need any help with anything let me know. You spent a few minutes of your time to meet with me when nobody else would return a call. Appreciate it! I am a dealer with Control4 again and a Hospitality Integrator as well. Let me know if I can help. Tim

Time passing on.   Still in Vegas and having any interest in taking over Dealership?

Happy Holidays

Archived