C4 Forums | Control4

Sr-250

tumult

New remote is great, but the end user or dealer need to be able to customize what sources are turned on by hitting the 'watch' button. My flips through tivos and an xbox360, but there's never going to be an instance where I would want to turn on the 360 in this manner. I'd rather go on the on screen guide to turn the 360 on.

tum

I asked my dealer if he could just add a ghost tivo3 and make the connections for tivo1. that way, I'll primarily just cycle through tivo1, tivo2, and tivo3. I think this should solve the problem at least temporarily.

tum

tumult, that is a very cool idea to trick the remote to do what you want it to do.

I thought so, until my dealer told me that we have no more actual inputs left to assign:( I guess once the inputs are used in designing the system, you can't use them more than once. bummer.

tumult' date=' that is a very cool idea to trick the remote to do what you want it to do.[/quote']

I thought so, until my dealer told me that we have no more actual inputs left to assign:( I guess once the inputs are used in designing the system, you can't use them more than once. bummer.

Ummm... sure you can. You can bind one input/output to as many others as you want.

Archived