danlevine

How to Gain Control4 Dealer Access to c4Forums.com

Hello Everyone,

The dealer section of this site is available for use. It contains one additional forum group where potentially confidental dealer information can be posted. No technical discussion happen there.

Here is the procedure for authorization.

1 ) Logon to the Control4 Dealer Website.
2 ) Post a reply to this post https://forums.control4.com/tm.aspx?m=1673
3 ) Reply to that message with a post containing the username that you use on this site.

We will be processing the access requests daily, so as soon as we see your request you will be given access.

Dan

Hey Everyone,

Just to post a refresher to this one. I do check the dealer site frequently and add the tag as fast as possible. Please post a reply to the message above, do not PM me on the C4 site.

You guys are all awesome, glad you are coming by :)

Dan

Hi, I'm a C4 dealer, can you upgrade my account! My username on C4 is cashhead too.

You need to post this on the C4 dealer forum.

Edit.

I just did a search and see that you did request access. Dan must be a little backup up.

Edited by henniae

Hey guys, posted on the c4 dealer forums a while ago, still waiting to have my account upgraded. Thanks.

I'm fvalcarcel on the dealer forums

Any update on this? myself as well as a number of others have done as requested and still haven't been given access after quite some time.

Any update on this? myself as well as a number of others have done as requested and still haven't been given access after quite some time.

There's nothing in the dealer section' date=' most all of the activity in the past six months has been on the official dealer forums. It's like getting a key to an old broom closet and you can't remember why you went to it in the first place.[/quote']

But we want it to say dealer under our names like you. :(

We want to have our due label which makes us special. :cool: BTW, still waiting myself for a couple months now.

I have made a request on the dealer forum under "nikon". Please update my status here. Thanks.

I cannot seem to register for this, i have tried in the past? Suggestions please.

How about me? Why not give me and a few others access to that. At leaset we could contribute info to needy dealers who apparently don't know much more than we do.

There's nothing in the dealer section here, it's all in the private forums. The only benefit to posting in that thread on the dealer forums is that you get the title "dealer" under your name here.

Wasn't the access to some drivers also included here?

I don't think there's much at all there.

I don't remember the last time I noticed someone post a driver there.

RyanE