C4 Forums | Control4

Hi all,

When an alert is trigger i.e alarm or water sensor send alert my system send an email currently to 3 email addresses.  I tried adding a 4th address and when I do a test email it sends to all 4 but when i.e alarm is put into stay or away it only sends the alert to the first 3 emails. Is there a limit on the no of email addresses that can be sent simultaneously. Would appreciate any help.

Max

1 hour ago, Max Averbuch said:

Hi Cyknight when I look under the programming I do see the 4th email address. Am I missing something

Max

WHERE in programming -

ie WHEN button is pushed

send email to a,b,c,d?

or

WHEN button is pressed

send email to a

send email to b

etc

Either works.

If so I'd check the email address, and/or it's spam folders. There is no limit to the number of addresses, at the very least it isn't set at three.

On the right side of programming the email template will update however in the centre your script with the green arrow will not show all four email addresses you will have to replace it with the new template now that you've updated it

Happy Automating!

Hi Vinceldub.  Thanks for your post. I pulled up each script for the alarm and dragged the green arrow with the email notification.  It send the email but it is sending twice to the first 3 emails and then once to the new email.  I am new to this but am reasonably literate with pc's etc.  I looked under all the device actions to see if I could find the old  email entries.  It seems with the new entries the old ones are still resident.  I would have thought that when you went to the script under device variables you should be able to see the old entry (green arrow ) that was moved across from you device actions

Archived