C4 Forums | Control4

Cincinnati, OH / Northern KY

Loki

Hello,

I had ordered a HC300 with the new remote along with two dimmers about a month ago. It was going to be a sort of trial; if we liked the system, we would add distributed audio and more lighting control, and possibly video. Unfortunately, after being told several times by the dealer that it would be "just a few more days", I just found out tonight that they are going out of business. Does anyone have recommendations for a dealer in the Southern OH / Northern KY area? We live just across the river from Cincinnati in KY.

Thanks,

Tony

We are a new dealer of the product in the Louisville, KY area all the paperwork stuff should be done about the first week of december. Most of my installers/integrators are not new to the product and used it at a former location that has since went out of business (Ovations). We do some work up as far north as Florence, Ky area. I myself am originally from that area also. I am guessing the dealer you are referring to is Entertainment Solutions. If you can wait a week or two I would be happy to help wou with obtaining and getting the product installed. I am with with Century Entertainment and Furnishings. Let me know if I can help.

Hello,

I had ordered a HC300 with the new remote along with two dimmers about a month ago. It was going to be a sort of trial; if we liked the system, we would add distributed audio and more lighting control, and possibly video. Unfortunately, after being told several times by the dealer that it would be "just a few more days", I just found out tonight that they are going out of business. Does anyone have recommendations for a dealer in the Southern OH / Northern KY area? We live just across the river from Cincinnati in KY.

Thanks,

Tony

Tony, sorry to hear you had troubles with ES. I was ES's first control4 programmer, but left in June, and no longer work for a Control4 dealer. However, if you're still looking to have work done, please get in touch with me, I'd be glad to help. I have several friends at ES that I'm sure would give me a deal on any product that they have left, although it's slim pickins at this point. I actually loaded up on a lot of Control4 stuff from them on Saturday for my personal system.

Send me a PM if you're interested! Also, I live in Crescent Springs, not too far from their Crestview store.

~Dave

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

"Joe" from Masterpiece Audio Video is amazing in what he can do!!!!

If you have read any of my post before, then you know I had my system set up by another shop....

From day one the system never really worked right... Finally after many calls to the other shop and kept getting "I'll take care that for you", they did take care of it.. Now my problems was multiplied by three... :o

I finally decided to call Masterpiece Audio Video and I spoke to Joe about my issue, he set up an appoint for the very next day (today)....

He took time to understand what was happening (or not happening most of the time) in the system and what I wanted it to do....

When he finished every thing was working like it should have been in the beginning... He even fixed things the first installer told me "I would have to live with"...

It took some time to get every thing taking care of and he promised me he wouldn't leave until it was all done, he kept his word.... Thank you Joe....

If anybody looking for C4 integrator in the N.KY/CIN area go to Masterpiece Audio Video and ask for Joe he is amazing in what he can do....

David.

P.S.

Hey mcook_ky,

If Nate is as half as good as Joe is, then Masterpiece Audio Video has one hell of a work force...

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Masterpiece Audio Video & Automation is the PLATINUM Dealer here in Cincinnati NKY Area. Install the Best, Service and fix the rest. We are proud to have the top trained and experienced integrators in the city much less the country. All Entertainment Solutions customers are now supported here. Please take a visit to our site http://masterpieceaudio.com to find out more or give me a call to talk about the Control4 advantage. 513-324-6649 -Nate :D

• 2 months later...
Masterpiece Audio Video & Automation is the PLATINUM Dealer here in Cincinnati NKY Area. Install the Best, Service and fix the rest. We are proud to have the top trained and experienced integrators in the city much less the country. All Entertainment Solutions customers are now supported here. Please take a visit to our site http://masterpieceaudio.com to find out more or give me a call to talk about the Control4 advantage. 513-324-6649 -Nate :D

Ah so you guys are doing Control4 now. You did the wiring and in ceiling speakers for our new house in Claiborne subdivision (Taylor Mill) a couple years ago. You weren't doing the C4 stuff back then so I did that myself. Glad to see I have a good local resource if needed.

Archived