msgreenf

Composer HE Device Renamer Driver

When I execute this macro, nothing happens (that I can tell).  If I Refresh Navigators via the File menu, the navigators reload the project.

RefreshProb.png

2nd problem... If I try to use the Rename action, there are no devices to choose for TargetDevice.

RenameBug.png

1.0.6 released

• contact sensor fixed
  • Action list of devices verified as working (if not working restart controller)
  • Appears that refresh navigators is working, but I will do some more testing on this

Yup - motion contact good.  I still have the same issues programmatically renaming or refreshing navigators (after controller reboot).  But I don't need that functionality - just mentioning it for future reference.

Many thanks for the driver and quick turnaround!

1 minute ago, South Africa C4 user said:

I see a new version auto updated for me today and refresh navigators now works!

Thank you @msgreenf

Sweet! Really!!! 1.0.9 is the winner :) lol.  I was going to ask you to test but never got to actually ask :)  

1.0.9 fixed Refresh Navs for me too!  FYI, Rename action still has an empty TargetDevice tree for me.

6 hours ago, rek said:

1.0.9 fixed Refresh Navs for me too!  FYI, Rename action still has an empty TargetDevice tree for me.

that is really odd.  I will look at that again, but I swear that whole tree is correct in the code.

Correct.  Clicking ... brings up a dialog with just the top-level node and nothing under it (like the pic I posted 7/8).