C4 Forums | Control4

navigator sdk, artwork, icons

ryanl

We are willing to pay for custom artwork as well. At the vary least a custom logo for the 4. We have all our logs in Vector and many art formatts. Please contact me if your are interested.

Thanks

Hey Ryan

you may want to hang out because in a couple of months the flash gui will be released. this will make it much easier to modify the gui. We can do it for you now, but once you use the flash gui you will not want to use the existing gui

dan

*hand waving* inserted here.

Dan,

There is no official 'flash navigator' on the residential side of the company as of yet. No release date has been posted, and 'a couple of months' is only your supposition.

It is true, the hospitality release of Control4 does have a flash-based Navigator, but the residential release does not currently have that available.

Control4 also does not typically pre-announce features such as this, and I suggest you try and refrain from doing it as well.

Cheers,

RyanE

*hand waving* inserted here.

Dan,

There is no official 'flash navigator' on the residential side of the company as of yet. No release date has been posted, and 'a couple of months' is only your supposition.

It is true, the hospitality release of Control4 does have a flash-based Navigator, but the residential release does not currently have that available.

Control4 also does not typically pre-announce features such as this, and I suggest you try and refrain from doing it as well.

Cheers,

RyanE

Loving the hand waving.

Think it is reasonable for an outsider to deduce that because the hospitality version has flash that eventually the residential version will too. But when an insider runs immediately after waving hands -- that is an ironclad confirmation in my book.:)

*more hand waving*

I actually don't know when a residential version of Navigator will be released. Of course, if I did know, I wouldn't say on here.

That said, yes, we have said in the past that at some point, it will be done for residential.

RyanE

Hey Ryan

you may want to hang out because in a couple of months the flash gui will be released. this will make it much easier to modify the gui. We can do it for you now, but once you use the flash gui you will not want to use the existing gui

dan

are there any screenshots of the flash gui?

Archived