C4 Forums | Control4

annex⁴ - Doorbird Driver - FREE

annex⁴

20 hours ago, TheWizard said:

I should mention that DoorBird updated their API on February 20th. There's a few new features that we will be adding to the driver. It also appears that they added support for the D21X models via a firmware update so the driver itself shouldn't need to be updated. I can't confirm this at the moment but would appreciate if someone else could try the driver with the D21X models and let me know if things work as expected.

I'll be receiving a new D2101 in a couple of days so I'll try to test your driver out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 7:21 PM, TheWizard said:

I should mention that DoorBird updated their API on February 20th. There's a few new features that we will be adding to the driver. It also appears that they added support for the D21X models via a firmware update so the driver itself shouldn't need to be updated. I can't confirm this at the moment but would appreciate if someone else could try the driver with the D21X models and let me know if things work as expected.

I have successfully tested DoorBird D2101V with your driver back in early December (using the legacy API they added in late November). I think that the 'larger' models would work too, although with much more manual configuration. IIRC the legacy API did not support Relay 2.

• 2 months later...

Hi, does anyone know why this driver would stop running detecting button presses?

When its installed it runs fine and the set up announcement works. But then after about a week the announcements stop and under the notifications the button press notifications stop being detected.

If the driver is removed and re-added it runs fine again for a limited time. 

In the mean time the doorbird continues to operate as normal with the doorbird app on phones and the camera still works on C4.    

On 6/12/2018 at 11:48 PM, TheWizard said:

Make sure you're running the latest version of the driver. If you are feel free to send us an email and we can look into the issue further.

I'm running 0.6.149 and auto update is on so hopefully should be the latest.

• 8 months later...

Archived