C4 Forums | Control4

List of Roku mini drivers? CBS All Access?

jfh

SMHarman - Would you be able to make a mini driver for IP Camera Viewer Pro (channel 143683) and IP Camera Viewer Basic (channel 143924)? That would be fantastic if you are able to do it.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/20/2019 at 7:47 AM, C4S said:

SMHarman - Would you be able to make a mini driver for IP Camera Viewer Pro (channel 143683) and IP Camera Viewer Basic (channel 143924)? That would be fantastic if you are able to do it.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious what is benefit of Roku viewing cameras vs "security" tab?

• 9 months later...
9 minutes ago, Matrix said:

Would love to code the mini driver, need one for IP Camera Viewer too 😊

Any instructions would be much appreciated.

its pretty easy, download one of them and just edit the xml and the one other lua file - it will be obvious

54 minutes ago, eggzlot said:

if one can read between the lines.....oh the suspense.

There were no lines in my response.

I don't believe the capability for homeowners to add their own mini-drivers without a dealer being involved is forthcoming.

I wouldn't necessarily know about something like that, the first time I saw the 'Add Music' driver was at CEDIA on the show floor, when an attendee asked me what it was.

:)

RyanE

43 minutes ago, OceanDad said:

Hmmm... let's see the precise shade of woodgrain on your desk first.

1) You can't see my desk, it's covered in too much stuff.

2) If I were going to put out spoiler photos, they'd have an image on the device that was actually possible...

:)

RyanE

2 hours ago, SMHarman said:

Thanks. It's certainly not a high value add proposition for a dealer.

True.  I don't think any dealers would get their nose bent out of shape if Control4 allowed it, but it is slightly more complicated setup than the Add Music scenario.

(You have to bind the mini driver to the appropriate devices, and not all devices support all mini drivers)

RyanE

• 5 weeks later...

Would anyone be willing to build a "Find What Feels Good" Mini-driver for me SO's Yoga app for Roku Ultra? (channel# 77809) I have searched everywhere trying to decipher all this "it's super easy to build one" and have yet to find clear concise direction to figure out how to make my own mini apps.. (or even where to start).
31xkFD99xeL.png
But for now pretty please with sugar on-top? (I'm a dealer and can add it myself once I have it.)

Thanks!
Mike

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.