C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Programming Services Offered

chopedogg88

I have been doing a lot of remote programming for people on this forum and otherwise for the past 5 years or so...without having officially posted about it.  Well, here it is!

I am an experienced, certified Control4 technician, with over 20 years of software development experience to back it up.  My company, Epic Systems, also develops and sells drivers for Control4 (most notably, the Amazon Echo driver - www.epic-systems.com)

I have installed and programmed hundreds of Control4 systems over the years, always making sure that my customers are happy (I'm sure several of the folks on this forum can chime in and verify).  I am extremely responsive (usually within minutes or hours), and get things done quickly and done right.

I have experience integrating Control4 with just about every system out there, including (but not limited to):

-Voice Control (Amazon Echo, Google Home)

-Music Services (Sonos, Autonomic, Fusion Research, HEOS, etc)

-Networking (Pakedge, Luxul, Ubiquiti)

-Cameras (Lilin, Wirepath, AMCrest, Panasonic, Nest, etc)

-HVAC (Control4, Nest, Ecobee, Honeywell, Carrier Infinity, etc)

-Shades (Lutron, Somfy, Hunter Douglas, QMotion, etc)

-Security (GE, DSC, Honeywell, etc)

-Lighting (Control4, Lutron, Vantage, Vera, etc)

-Door Locks (Kwikset, Yale, August, etc)

-TVs (Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, VIZIO, etc)

-AVRs (Sony, Denon, Yamaha, Marantz, Onkyo, Integra, etc)

-Contacts/Relays (Card Access, NYCE, Axxis, etc)

-several other 3rd party drivers from DriverCentral.io, HouseLogix, Annex4, DriversLab, etc.

Please PM me with the details of what you need done, large or small!

Thanks

Ari Chopra

ari@epic-systems.com

http://www.epic-systems.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/arichopra

• 4 weeks later...

I had some real problems with the programming at my vacation house that my dealer could not resolve. Ari offered to help and quickly fixed everything. He was responsive, fast, reasonable and thorough. I couldn't ask for more.

Now I have him to add-ons to my primary home. I'm sure he will make some great improvements there too. 

If you need programming, Ari is "the man".

Scott

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just putting in a good word for Ari - he integrated my multiple Sonos speakers into my project, cleaned up some of my project and spent quite a bit of time telling me how I can improve my system, sent me links to things he was talking about, got me started on Hue integration and was overall a pleasure to work with.

I would recommend Ari without hesitation.

On 11/14/2017 at 9:51 AM, chopedogg88 said:

I have been doing a lot of remote programming for people on this forum and otherwise for the past 5 years or so...without having officially posted about it.  Well, here it is!

Please PM me with the details of what you need done, large or small!

PM sent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 8:51 PM, chopedogg88 said:

Sent PM let me know if you got it thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Had the same issue when trying to PM. Would be interested in discussing some remote work with you. PM me (if you can) and let me know if we can discuss. 

11 hours ago, rea said:

Had the same issue when trying to PM. Would be interested in discussing some remote work with you. PM me (if you can) and let me know if we can discuss. 

sent you all PMs.  cleared out some old messages in my inbox so should no longer be an issue.

• 2 months later...

Looking for a remote programmer and advice on hardware options  , moving from direct tv to spectrum for main service and wondering if TiVo with cables card is better option than the 201H boxes they sent, Son and family mo bed in basement while new house being built and current local guy has left me hanging need help asap, email me acsutphin@gmail.com to discuss project and pricing 

16 hours ago, Craig59 said:

Looking for a remote programmer and advice on hardware options  , moving from direct tv to spectrum for main service and wondering if TiVo with cables card is better option than the 201H boxes they sent, Son and family mo bed in basement while new house being built and current local guy has left me hanging need help asap, email me acsutphin@gmail.com to discuss project and pricing 

if you have to get cable do yourself a favor and buy a tivo. thousand times better cable box