C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Programming Services Offered

chopedogg88

• 1 month later...

Whole house with no working light switches and C4 components dead...ARI CAME TO THE RESCUE!!!!!

I found Ari through this forum and it was the best thing that ever happened to my family. We bought a house 3 years ago that had an existing control4 system in it. We knew the system was over 10 years old but what we didn't realize was everything it controlled, or lack there of when it went down. Fast forward 3 years after being in the house, my wife called me at work and said the house light switches all stopped working. What I thought would be a simple fix, or reset of system, was not that easy. Multiple components has seized in our control room, so I set out in two directions to see if I could get the problem fixed. I first called a local control4 dealer to do an assessment and give me a price to modernize things...WOWWZZZAAA...these guys wanted a figure that was nearing the verge of insanity. During the same time, I had reached out to Ari and another for advice. Ari was the first one to get back...within a couple hours. I explained my issues, sent him some pictures and then we discussed current state vs new state, if I updated some equipment and had him do programming. We agreed on some new equipment and programming and in a couple of days I had the new pieces of equipment. Ari added the components and then he got down to programming -- he rocked it and we were up and running. THEN, after he explained all of the things I never knew the system could do, I decided to add additional components and functionality. Well fast forward a couple of weeks from start to finish (we did A LOT), I couldn't be happier. Everything works, my kids love all of the new bells and whistles, and my wife loves the fact that she can check from her phone to see if she left the garage door open!!!!!! Best of it all...Ari's pricing is SUPER reasonable and he goes above and beyond. I'm busy with running a couple of companies, so there were times were I needed him to do programming at midnight-3am and he showed up without a issue (we shared a few virtual beers and laughs, I must add). If you're looking for a programming superstar, who is honest and trust worthy, and doesn't get upset if you get frustrated, Ari is your guy. BEST choice my family made. 

• 4 weeks later...

chopedogg88:

I have an integrator / system vendor - but he is CLUELESS regarding this issue.
I have the amazon_echo_v180.c4z file which was installed several weeks ago.  Is there any way with composer HE to confirm the installed version?
My current version C4 OS = 10.5.  I also have Composer HE 2.10.5
Alexa cannot detect any control4 devices - although I have defined "Ceiling Cans" as the trigger which matches the C4 device name
The ONLY smart home skill I have enabled is TPLink KASA.
IF the Epic Driver requires a specific Smart Home Skill (I could NOT find one specific to Epic - nor do they list one) - please let me know which skill to install.
Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I have been doing a lot of remote programming for people on this forum and otherwise for the past 5 years or so...without having officially posted about it.  Well, here it is!
I am an experienced, certified Control4 technician, with over 20 years of software development experience to back it up.  My company, Epic Systems, also develops and sells drivers for Control4 (most notably, the Amazon Echo driver - www.epic-systems.com)
I have installed and programmed hundreds of Control4 systems over the years, always making sure that my customers are happy (I'm sure several of the folks on this forum can chime in and verify).  I am extremely responsive (usually within minutes or hours), and get things done quickly and done right.
I have experience integrating Control4 with just about every system out there, including (but not limited to):
-Voice Control (Amazon Echo, Google Home)
-Music Services (Sonos, Autonomic, Fusion Research, HEOS, etc)
-Networking (Pakedge, Luxul, Ubiquiti)
-Cameras (Lilin, Wirepath, AMCrest, Panasonic, Nest, etc)
-HVAC (Control4, Nest, Ecobee, Honeywell, Carrier Infinity, etc)
-Shades (Lutron, Somfy, Hunter Douglas, QMotion, etc)
-Security (GE, DSC, Honeywell, etc)
-Lighting (Control4, Lutron, Vantage, Vera, etc)
-Door Locks (Kwikset, Yale, August, etc)
-TVs (Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, VIZIO, etc)
-AVRs (Sony, Denon, Yamaha, Marantz, Onkyo, Integra, etc)
-Contacts/Relays (Card Access, NYCE, Axxis, etc)
-several other 3rd party drivers from DriverCentral.io, HouseLogix, Annex4, DriversLab, etc.

Please PM me with the details of what you need done, large or small!
Thanks
Ari Chopra
http://www.epic-systems.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/arichopra

++1 for Ari, He's managing my Home remotely! I trust his recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another +1 for Ari. *very* responsive (I sent him an email sunday not expecting a response ‘till the workweek but he got back to me within an hour) and did a great job programming. I’ve got an esoteric home theater processor and he had no problems with it. Highly reccomended

• 4 weeks later...
In June 2019, Ari helped me update my C4 OS to version 3.0. My C4 dealer was not comfortable with the last update. 
Obviously, Ari has managed to easily update our system and everything works well after his update. Ari responds quickly 
to his emails, courteous and reliable. His price is reasonable. I highly recommend you for all your C4 programming needs.He is really a C4 guru!

Ian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello , I am looking for a programmer. I used to have and old monoprice matrix 4x4 and it was not perfect,but it did the job. A couple of weeks ago 

a storm came to neighborhood and fried it. I bought a blackbird 4x4 from monoprice. i need an integrator to create the driver and install it remotely.

is that something you can do ? and how much will it cost ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...