C4 Forums | Control4

OS 2.10 Update Glitch?

For some reason, after my update to 2.10, in Composer in the lower right hand corner it's showing that 69 driver updates are available but I don't see any way of updating these?  My dealer stored tried logging in remotely but said it was locked.  Everything seems to work but some oddities here...

Capture.JPG

On 11/21/2017 at 6:03 PM, Glloyd77 said:

Anyone run into this issue while updating to 2.10?  Update froze on HC 250 update.  Canceling, shutting down the program and restarting has not worked.  Any ideas?

image.thumb.png.752d21fb2490eca18b826787bdf6eeb3.png

Had the exact same issue, I had to do a factory restore and then update it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to send an update on what happened.  I continued to let the system and run.  It eventually completed the update in approximately 36 hours.  Going to be some bill to the client! JK!  Also, I was utilitizing the Device Image Updater Tool.

Just now, Glloyd77 said:

Just wanted to send an update on what happened.  I continued to let the system and run.  It eventually completed the update in approximately 36 hours.  Going to be some bill to the client! JK!  Also, I was utilitizing the Device Image Updater Tool.

that isn't right.  I would recommend contacting support to have them look at the project

Was able to finally figure out most of the issues.  In addition to knocking out the connection on the doorbell, the update also took some of the volumes on the audio matrix to "0".  It happened to be the speakers that played the doorbell chime!  I have adjusted everything again, I think.  All seems to be good except I cannot get a connection from the doorbell announcement to Navigators - HC800 & HC250.  The chime is ringing through the speakers but the Display Navigator Text/Image Popup is not showing.  Thoughts?

Archived