jumper

AV Receiver 4K IP Recommendation?

Hi All;

I just purchased a new LG OLED65C7P and looking for a 5.1/7.2 4K receiver that is reasonably priced.

I have a 5.1 setup and have 4 other input devices.

I have current Denon AVR 1713 which is not 4K and I want to replace it for the 4K content and I just picked up the new Apple TV 4K.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be welcomed.

The Denon works well, and I'm using an Integra DRC-R1 pre/pro and a Pioneer Elite SC-LX901, which both are setup for IP control and pass 4K content with every type of HDR. 

Just recently added a Denon AVR X4300h to my theater room and it creates some great sound and integrates really well into C4. 

I have tried basically every brand AVR in my home, and the pioneer elite outshines them all by a large margin and has full C4 IP support.

lx801 or lx901 depending on your buget

you can probably drop down a model too, but try and avoid the VSX models...while good, they are not in the same class 

I like the Sony ES receivers starting with the 1100ES, Anthem is great for ARC room correction via laptop (handy if your receiver is located elsewhere), and AudioControl.