jzaman

Driver for Philips Hue Motion Sensor works great!

I bought a driver written by @Bogdy.  Everything worked great, I could see that the generic Control4 motion driver was sensing motion and temperature just fine.  However, I had an issue getting any programming to read the motion and trigger any events.  I reached out to @Bogdy and he quickly set up some time to troubleshoot.  Turns out it was a simple reboot of my controller that fixed the problem.  Awesome support and awesome driver.  

https://www.unilogiq.com/en/control4-drivers

On 1/3/2018 at 3:22 PM, Gary Leeds UK said:

Yes its Pretty instant - We have 6 Zigbee based senors and the 3 Hue both have the same speed - Hue just way cheaper 

What do you use your sensors for? 

I have a C4 pir here, but never connected it up, I’m looking for a suggested use for it?

@Bogdy i have your driver installed an see nothing when i try to make the connection to the sensor and the sensor gateway. I rebooted the controller but still nothing. Do you think you could assist? if it works great during the trial period i'll be paid customer and bring you a few more.