C4 Forums | Control4

Latest Rack we are building

StroTek LLC

NIIIIICE. I love when finished racks look so clean- it's rare to have a rack for home AV that looks this clean. I have 4 Onkyo AVRS all stacked and then a few C4 amps so that section looks nice but then I've got a Oppo, Epidode amp, UPC, HC800 and a few other pieces that break up the look.

Perhaps a dumb question - but why would you need to colocate 4 AVR's like this?  Are they handling 3 separate 5.1/7.1/etc zones throughout the home?

Cabinet looks great.  What model of cabinet are you using?  Any pictures of the rear of the cabinet (is there where your patch panels, etc are)?

6 minutes ago, LollerAgent said:

Perhaps a dumb question - but why would you need to colocate 4 AVR's like this?  Are they handling 3 separate 5.1/7.1/etc zones throughout the home?

Cabinet looks great.  What model of cabinet are you using?  Any pictures of the rear of the cabinet (is there where your patch panels, etc are)?

We do in fact have 3 separate zones of surround sound in the home.

The cabinet is a SNAPAV Rack (https://www.snapav.com/shop/en/snapav/floor-standing/strong™-fs-series-rack-system-with-dc-fans---24-depth-|-42u-sr-fs-system-dc-42u)

I have a pic on my phone of the rear in progress.. 

IMG_20180223_171926.jpg

27 minutes ago, Elvis said:

Incredible.

I see that Mirage in there... obviously you like those. Is it more responsive than C4 EA-5/EA-3 streaming?

its about the same.. but it does give me native spotify with full control through Control4.  Thats actually the only reason it is in there

Archived