C4 Forums | Control4

Multiple Load Configurable Keypad

Elvis

I could sure use a configurable keypad that would control two loads (or more).

My house has more than one location where more than two loads are controlled at one location. In one spot, there are 8 switches controlling 4 loads and 4 aux. Two loads on one keypad would clean things up a lot.

18 minutes ago, Elvis said:

My house has more than one location where more than two loads are controlled at one location. In one spot, there are 8 switches controlling 4 loads and 4 aux. Two loads on one keypad would clean things up a lot.

Would be great!

Put in 4 KD-120 and use extra buttons to replace the aux dimmers. You go from 8 to 4

On 2/18/2018 at 11:39 AM, Elvis said:

depending on the layout even i would use 1 or more keypads the rest with reg dimmers and then use configurable or aux keypads at the aux locations.

if you want less switches you need a panelized system so no reason for them to do dual load single gang. not to mention trying to fit that much hardware in a single gang will likely not work currently.

23 hours ago, Matt Lowe said:

so no reason for them to do dual load single gang

Quit raining on my parade. ;)It's a "WISH" list, after all.

With a dual load configurable keypad, I could go from 8 to 2. As long as it won't burn the house down.

2 hours ago, Elvis said:

Quit raining on my parade. ;)It's a "WISH" list, after all.

With a dual load configurable keypad, I could go from 8 to 2. As long as it won't burn the house down.

If you don't mind losing the granular control of the different loads and the combined load is under 550w (120 if LED), you can combine two loads onto one KD120.

Archived