C4 Forums | Control4

Lutron - Pico -Sonos

CRE2000

Greetings All,

Not sure how many out there know but Sonos teamed up with Lutron to make the Pico Remote able to control your sonos gear. I know its not worldly news but a little less bulky than having your phone in your pocket.

Due to minimal buttons control is limited to VOL+/- Track+/- and oh and Mute! LOL

CR

They are holding on to the API as long as possible. I do find it interesting Lutron getting involved especially being a private company, purchased Vimco in 2002, and now getting involved with SnapAV. Somethings going on.

7 minutes ago, Matt Lowe said:

soo basically the controls we have from the endorsed driver now?!?!?!?! haha

I wonder if the old Extra Vegetables drivers work still with activation Key and programming instructions that made no sense whatsoever!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I use the pico In my upstairs bathroom,i  programmed volume buttons, I use the center button to shuffle my favorite pandora stations in the bathroom from my controller and skip function. is just a quick, cheap way to turn on some music in that bathroom

• 3 years later...
23 hours ago, B Ryan said:

Mujtaba, did you use a Lutron pico remote to control music through a Control4 (Triad) matrix switcher?

If so, did you use RadioRA2 or Caseta controller?

This would be awesome!

Yeah, it was native C4 audio. 

Ive done it with Ra2 Select and Homeworks 

let me know if you need a hand with programming 

Thanks 

Muj

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2018 at 6:10 AM, tekki70 said:

I use the pico In my upstairs bathroom,i  programmed volume buttons, I use the center button to shuffle my favorite pandora stations in the bathroom from my controller and skip function. is just a quick, cheap way to turn on some music in that bathroom

that's pretty funny, i did the exact same thing in my master bath. been working 100% solid for years

i have 

top: shuffle stations
Center: skip track
Bottom: pause/play

and the middle buttons are volume up/down

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.