C4 Forums | Control4

Need an Integrator

Looking for a new Integrator.

Immediate needs:

Purchase Composer HE

Just added two Apple TVs and one Nvidia Shield  (IRUSB and app already added)

Need drivers added (Apple native)(Videostorm free for Shield).

Re-wired my C4 Matrix amp. Not sure if I can reconfigure that in Composer HE, if not I need a few inputs and outputs remapped.

I have everything including all the IP addresses (reserved) in a spreadsheet to make it easy.

Near future needs:

Will be swapping Ring Pro with Doorbird. Will need to add the driver (Annex4, free).

Future needs:

will be adding voice assistant, but I am not sure on Alexa, Google, or Siri via Homebridge just yet. Would love an integrator with experience in this area to help guide the decision.

I wanted to thank those integrators that sent me PMs. There is definitely no shortage of great dealers on this forum. I was surprised how quickly I received responses with offers to help immediately, even on the weekend. It certainly exceeded my expectations.

AK1 was able to quickly take care of my needs last night and even provided additional insight. We even ran into a small hiccup we were able to troubleshoot and correct together quickly. AK1 is a super nice individual and a pleasure to speak with. With my experience I am confident  I found my new dealer and one I can highly recommend to anyone.

For owners who are technical enough to manage their own hardware, and maybe even do some programming themselves, this forum is a great place to find a good integrator to support you.

Thanks @projekZERO  - I completely agree with your comment "For owners who are technical enough to manage their own hardware, and maybe even do some programming themselves" - it makes the remote programming and integration very smooth. 

Archived