C4 Forums | Control4

Any Dealer Recs In The Dallas Area?

tsmithmdtx

Call Matt 940-781-8485 he and his partner Archie with elite home audio did my system at my present house in McKinney and are about to do my new home as well. I have recomended them to numerous friends and they are always pleased. You can call me with questions and you can come by and check my system out if you like.

Kyle

• 11 months later...

There is a great dealer in Carrollton who is a Platinum dealer with Control4, Diem Digital Interiors. They did my house and they were awesome! They were in and out in no time and my system rocks! They did the LUXE showhome in Dallas and they have their own showhome that you can visit to see what all they can do. 972-899-1189

• 7 months later...

I read elsewhere that Brent was mia. I will say that I bought a few dimmers from him and that the sale went perfectly.

Based on thecodeman's level of participation and helpfulness here, I would definitely interview him first.

Good luck!

tum

I read elsewhere that Brent was mia. I will say that I bought a few dimmers from him and that the sale went perfectly.

Based on thecodeman's level of participation and helpfulness here, I would definitely interview him first.

Good luck!

tum

Brent parted ways with C4. Too bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived