C4 Forums | Control4

anyone having issues with the Notification Suite

eggzlot

I have been using @alanchow Notification Suite for a while.

I only use it for the doorbell > when someone rings I get a photo sent to me.  It has worked until chunck.io thing got shut down, Alan updated it with his own server and it was back to working normally.

For the last 2 weeks I've noticed I have not gotten any push notices.  Camera did fall offline once a while ago and I'd still get a push, just with no photo attached.  Camera works and now I am not even getting an empty push, I am getting nothing.

I was going to log into Composer HE, but I know I didn't make changes in the last 2-3 weeks, but that said with Composer HE broken that is not possible.  Then I saw another driver author mention that some of their push services got messed up and discontinued because of GDPR.

so is my issue something with the certifications going on in the backend of C4?  Is it GDPR related?  or is something else odd happening?  anyone else having issues?  Figured I'd ask here since I cannot easily look at my code via HE.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 2:55 AM, jfh said:

Getting a 502 Bad Gateway error to server.chowmain.software today

was fine yesterday 

On 7/8/2018 at 3:24 AM, South Africa C4 user said:

Just tested.  Same problem.  I’m sure Alan will be on it quickly,

Hi guys,

Thanks for advising.  Should be good now.  Let me know otherwise.

Thanks guys.  Our server guy thinks the issue is due to our server size.  As such i have just quadrupled our server memory.

Let me know if there are any issues.  Probably best to contact via the contact us page on our website as i get an email on that rather than checking on forums.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 7:26 AM, jfh said:

Getting server error 500 tying to upload today.  Opened ticket with support 

On 2/6/2019 at 9:45 PM, South Africa C4 user said:

Also not working for me... getting a 404 error

Sorry have been away on business in europe.  Richard resolved this whilst i was away.  In future it is best to reach out to our support team as forums is not always monitored (by anyone but me to be honest).

Archived