jackstone

An alternative to DBX for your C4 Commercial Audio project: Denon Pro DN-508MX Matrix/Mixer, Driver now available!

Denon Professionnal DN-508MX driver for Control4

https://www.denonpro.com/products/view/dn-508mx

A good alternative to DBX ZonePro for your Control4 commercial audio projects!

We've just released a Control4 driver for this nice commercial audio mixer. If feature 5 stereo inputs, 8 zone output and 5 mixing Mic/Line inputs (all balanced or unbalanced). The driver integrate most of the matrix features in Control and take advantage of WebView to allow your customer to interact with the device Web Mixer right from the T3 touchscreen. So you get the best of both world! Control4 integration for keypad binding, easy volume and zone control and deeper mixer control through the Web Mixer.

And best of all... it's much cheaper than the DBX Zone Pro!

The driver is available at Houselogix: http://www.houselogix.com/shop/denon-pro-dn-508mx-control4-driver

DN-508MX_Front_Web.jpg

DN-508MX_Rear_Web.jpg

Denon_T3.png

Hi, can anyone show a video or photos about how the UI works/looks after integrating this? i need to integrate a Mic in a 3 zones (showroom) system.

Thanks.

Edited by Javier Acuña
miss to activate notification

It really look like a full screen web mixer, just like on the drive information page on the Houselogix website:

http://www.houselogix.com/shop/denon-pro-dn-508mx-control4-driver

As for functionality, it work OK but does not support "dragging" the slider, it's point and touch only, that's a limitation of the T3 touchscreen.

The driver also present the Denon Mixer as an audio Matrix in Control4 so it can be used for any programming.

On 7/24/2018 at 12:13 PM, LollerAgent said:

Ah!  I just used a DBX in a new install.  I'll have to take a look at the Denon for new projects.

Hello,

what zonepro pro model and driver did you use? I’m using the 640 with the houselogic driver and it doesn’t work property.. any advice will be really appreciated. 

Thanks

The model I’m using is the 640 and from what I can read on the description is not supported since the 640 is only RS232.

Also since the Denon is often Back-ordered and out of stock, there will be soon something to integrate a similar unit by Rane, widely available at a pretty good price.

4 hours ago, jcn said:

The model I’m using is the 640 and from what I can read on the description is not supported since the 640 is only RS232.

That is correct . IP only.