C4 Forums | Control4

Mobotix T25 Control4

BogdanDr

Hi, 

please if anyone have a functional T25 Mobotix and Control 4 video-intercom, i need some suggestions about how to setup.

I have a C4 Driver Version: 1.0 rev20160210 

About Mobotix T25 , in attached screenshoot. (maybe needs newer firmware)

Looking forward, thank you in advance!

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 08.49.17.png

Someone from Mobotix posted the drivers in theses forums for the T25 a couple of years ago. Do a search and you’ll find them. Also (I haven’t checked in a long time) the drivers were posted on the T25 info page in the Mobotix website. 

• 4 months later...

I think I still have these drivers lurking on my system somewhere.  I can send them your way, along w/ some old screen captures of my prior setup (drivers are too big to attach to this post, apparently).  Word of advice: while I ultimately got it working pretty good, it was a fairly involved process trying to troubleshoot it successfully... eventually requiring a bit of 3-way time w/ my dealer and a regional Mobotix biz development rep.  We basically re-did the settings numerous times, and it finally worked one time.  I actually don't know what the hang-up was.  That rep was the one who posted those C4 drivers in the first place (to Houselogix).  Alas, he's no longer w/ Mobotix unfortunately.

I've since moved on to the DS2 and the new Intercom Anywhere app.  Now, it is not as flexible as the Mobotix (innumerable options to do whatever).  But, it...just...works... with C4.  I think it took 10-minutes for my dealer to integrate, whereas the Mobotix was hours down the hole (particularly my time). 

• 2 months later...

Archived