C4 Forums | Control4

Compatible C4 bulbs

Matt@Switch-AV

I have a customer who has a couple of her light fixtures flickering. I was wondering if someone has a bulb they could recommend us use. They're candlelabra E12 base bulbs, I looked on control 4 lighting compatibility chart and couldn't find any bulbs that had the candlelabra base. Also the last C4 tech I talked to said that chart probably isn't up to date and some of the bulbs on that list may not work due to the bulb manufacturer constantly changing the parts in their bulbs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Matt@Switch-AV said:

I have a customer who has a couple of her light fixtures flickering. I was wondering if someone has a bulb they could recommend us use. They're candlelabra E12 base bulbs, I looked on control 4 lighting compatibility chart and couldn't find any bulbs that had the candlelabra base. Also the last C4 tech I talked to said that chart probably isn't up to date and some of the bulbs on that list may not work due to the bulb manufacturer constantly changing the parts in their bulbs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Bulb base doesn't matter, one bit.

The bulb's actual lighting element type and the dimmers you're using matter, and you've told us none of that information.

Archived