C4 Forums | Control4

Matterlink MultiX Multi Questions

Hello everyone, I have a MultiX Gateway to control an RF Fan with Light, I had no issues programing  everything, am stuck now with the UI. I can’t find any UI for the RF light nor the the 3 speeds Fan, the generic fan driver is providing On/Off only no speed selection, no light control at all.

Is there any way I can get a UI to work with this?

5 minutes ago, sonic30101 said:

Chowmain has one that you can probably use and program based on status. Otherwise maybe experience buttons?

Will Chowmain has Relay to Light Driver, not sure if this will work, I will give it a try it, can't bind it to anything thought ...

Ok, I used the Fan driver from MultlX, it works great however for some reason the proxy appears only in Lights!? I used chow experience botton to program the light, however it appears anywhere except lights!

So stupid to have Fan in Lights and Lights in Comfort!? Can this be fixed somehow?

• 3 months later...

the matter link should have drivers for these associated devices. the fan proxy is only for 4 speeds so one of the speeds just wont work or a speed could be duplicated. I have not installed one personally but have heard great things feel like this is a simple thing they should have already.

Archived