sweekley

Reconfigure Temp. Display Driver

I have found that when using a C4- Z2C with a remote sensor to monitor hot water lines for boiler systems, wood fired boilers and hot water lines the temperature display driver limits its display to 120 degrees in navigator. It would be real helpful to redesign the temp. display driver to allow it to follow the limits of the remote thermistor so items like this can be displayed in navigator and not just a - once the temp gets above the threshold which I think is around 120 degrees F.

Thanks in advance,

Sean

I ran into this same issue with a thermostat controlling a water heater temp.  It wouldn't display any temp over 119F.  My work around was to change the scale to C.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:06 AM, sweekley said:

I have found that when using a C4- Z2C with a remote sensor to monitor hot water lines for boiler systems, wood fired boilers and hot water lines the temperature display driver limits its display to 120 degrees in navigator. It would be real helpful to redesign the temp. display driver to allow it to follow the limits of the remote thermistor so items like this can be displayed in navigator and not just a - once the temp gets above the threshold which I think is around 120 degrees F.

Thanks in advance,

Sean

might have your dealer make a request into control4. sure it something they can change with time.