C4 Forums | Control4

Anyone want Composer Pro?

tebery

Hello all,

I have deceided to get rid of my Control4 system.

I was able to copy Composer Pro and I am offerering it to anyone for free!

Also have the user guide in PDF format.

I am not selling it, it is free just pay for shipping!

I feel if you want to work on your own system you should be able to.

EDIT:

WILL ALSO THROW IN A COPY OF 2.0 Pro for FREE

thanks

Hello all,

I have deceided to get rid of my Control4 system.

I was able to copy Composer Pro and I am offerering it to anyone for free!

Also have the user guide in PDF format.

I am not selling it, it is free just pay for shipping!

I feel if you want to work on your own system you should be able to.

thanks

:lol:APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!! :lol:

This just in, RyanE announces that the new update, V 2.0 is out with the new flash based navigator that you can easily skin. Included with this release (which is a free upgrade) is a copy of Composer PRO for those who want it. Also, now shipping is the 7" Wifi touchpanel with a 30% reduction in MSRP, the Netgear 9150HD, the Control4 Video Player, the Control4 400 disc DVD changer and 400 disc Blu-ray changer all with two way ip control. New features for 2.0 include control for Popcorn Hour and Sonos. The 2.0 firmware for the multituner now includes sirius account support and internet radio streams. There is also a custom button now for "Please make me a sandwich" and "The kids are next door, lets go to bed early" if your significant other is compatible. You can do all these upgrades on your own.

.... did I cover all the bases? :D

• 2 months later...
This just in, RyanE announces that the new update, V 2.0 is out with the new flash based navigator that you can easily skin. Included with this release (which is a free upgrade) is a copy of Composer PRO for those who want it. Also, now shipping is the 7" Wifi touchpanel with a 30% reduction in MSRP, the Netgear 9150HD, the Control4 Video Player, the Control4 400 disc DVD changer and 400 disc Blu-ray changer all with two way ip control. New features for 2.0 include control for Popcorn Hour and Sonos. The 2.0 firmware for the multituner now includes sirius account support and internet radio streams. There is also a custom button now for "Please make me a sandwich" and "The kids are next door, lets go to bed early" if your significant other is compatible. You can do all these upgrades on your own.

Honestly, when Composer 2.0 comes out what will it offer? Any gossip, tidbits, rumors, lies?

.... did I cover all the bases? :D

Honestly, when Composer 2.0 comes out what will it offer? Any gossip, tidbits, rumors, lies?

This is my Q- not codemans

No one knows at this point. We dont even know for sure what's in 1.8 other than it's targeted for new installations.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Also have a beta copy of 2.0 if anyone wants it.

BTW' date=' the ControlUI version 2.0 is amazing on my iPad..[/quote']

Why bother. I heard that C4 is going to announce today that the are moving to a fully DIY model.

Wouldn't that be awesome, oh well it is april fools day

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to install and activate Composer HE. The installation went fine, but when I try to activate I'm getting the following error message: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Any help or advise would be appreciated.

Archived