C4 Forums | Control4

Need a few brave souls to help beta test SplashTiles Cloud

videostorm

SplashTiles Cloud is ready for open Beta testing and we are looking for some volunteers to try it out.

SplashTiles Cloud is a new solution for:

• Complete digital signage, both residential or commercial
  • Our easy drag/drop interface allows you to create your display screens from our library of data sources
  • IP cameras can be inserted just like any other tile
  • All your displays are fully remote controllable, either via our C4 driver, our web site, or other methods
  • Our new drag/drop scripting and schedule engine is built in
  • Your custom "screens" can be displayed on any Android device (Fire stick, Sony TVs, tablets, etc) running our app (and tied to your cloud account)
  • Supports our Universal PIP mode:  Your screens / cameras can be PIPed over Netflix or any other app (by remote command)

This Cloud service is FREE while in beta.  After beta is complete, it is only $75/year for up to 5 devices.

We will also be gifting free membership terms to those beta testers who provide us with the most useful feedback 🙂

You can get started today at https://splash-tiles.com

In Control4, SplashTiles cloud works in conjunction with our IRUSB driver.  Just add the splashtiles mini-driver (one per screen) connected to your IRUSB driver for each device.

Some examples of what SplashTiles can do.

Edited by videostorm
new information

Cool. Clicking on free trial doesn't seem to do anything. I have an account, but I'm unable to create a browser device. I think perhaps I've skipped an important step or my Chrome browser is blocking some features. I'm posting here in case others face the same hurdle in just getting started.

13 minutes ago, Pounce said:

Cool. Clicking on free trial doesn't seem to do anything. I have an account, but I'm unable to create a browser device. I think perhaps I've skipped an important step or my Chrome browser is blocking some features. I'm posting here in case others face the same hurdle in just getting started.

Did you get the verification email for your account?  You need to click on that link before you can finish the signup.

10 hours ago, videostorm said:

We just moved the email to an Amazon server, so it will take a day or two to start working again.

In the meantime I have manually verified all the new user accounts.  You can login to the site now.

Just signed up too.  Looking forward to trying it out! 

How does this differ from the splash tile generator found on the controller menu?

16 hours ago, eggzlot said:

Just signed up too.  Looking forward to trying it out! 

How does this differ from the splash tile generator found on the controller menu?

The Cloud service has a lot more options & tiles.  It is normally used as a standalone service (without NetPlay), but can also be used with a NetPlay system.  You can add the splashtiles cloud URLs as sources in NetPlay Home/Pro.

8 hours ago, videostorm said:

The Cloud service has a lot more options & tiles.  It is normally used as a standalone service (without NetPlay), but can also be used with a NetPlay system.  You can add the splashtiles cloud URLs as sources in NetPlay Home/Pro.

Great!  As with the others I’m waiting on the approval email.  

3 hours ago, Skkeeter said:

I am assuming there is no way to Beta Test without providing a credit card?

Brian

Correct, our accounts do require a valid credit card.  It is authorized for $1 to prove you are real person (not a bot).  You won't be charged in the beta period or 14 day trial, and you can cancel it anytime.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.